All-inclusive memory care apartments feature access to all meals, medication management, community amenities and services and customized care plans, determined for each resident prior to move-in.
Our whole-body approach to aging at Jackson Creek supports body, mind and spirit, and focuses on wellness, not illness. We strive to provide a safe, comfortable living experience enabling residents with memory loss to grow and create new skills and relationships. Our inclusive program of compassion and support reflects our philosophy of caring for the whole person.
Our specially-trained and nurturing staff members are trained to create an authentic experience with ample opportunities for continued growth and development home for those who are no longer able to live on their own. Licensed by the State of Colorado, our Memory Care Neighborhood at Jackson Creek Senior Living is housed in a secure neighborhood setting for enhanced safety, familiarity and comfort.
Services and Amenities
- Individualized programs and activities focused on engagement and socialization
- Interior and exterior walking areas are calming and offer exercise
- Spacious dining, living and activity rooms allow comfort and engagement
- Three chef-designed meals per day
- Nursing on staff for peace of mind
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry services weekly
- Medication management ensures resident well-being
- Wander prevention wristband security system
- Scheduled outings offer opportunities for community engagement
- Advanced technology for safety, security and entertainment